Saturday, December 02, 2006

Debbie and I went Christmas shopping together yesterday - our last planned activity for "Togetherness Month". One thing that Debbie did really struck me. She knows that, for me, shopping is as about as fun as a being banished to a Siberian gulag. So, she started off our little trip by accompanying me to a cigar store (she hates cigars) and encouraging me to indulge one of my favorite vices. This helped set the tone for a really enjoyable excursion - minus the shopping of course:)

A smart strategy...and a partner that really cares. Boy am I lucky!

-Paul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just got the book, and today had our first adventure for "Adventure Month." I took Dan on a Segway Off Road tour of the Redwoods in the Oakland Hills. It was amazing! We had a wonderful time. I recommend it for everyone. For more information check out www.segwayoffroad.com
debbie b.